Sunday, July 1, 2012

Training Plan Found!

It is 15 weeks until the Nike Women's Marathon, and despite the occasional run around the block with T, there has not been any real training. I always enjoy making a plan, but I think I may it a little too ambitious, and I never end up following it.

Then came a wonderful email from the people at Nike. Nike put together three training plans specifically designed for the Nike Women's Marathon. One is to finish, one to PR, and one super advanced; each is 15 weeks long. I am doing the PR Training Plan.

The plan starts tomorrow.

Tomorrow, not Tuesday or Wednesday... or next week.

Tomorrow, Monday July 2, 2012.

I did a quick 1 mile around the block this evening; thinking about setting a goal to run at least 1 mile each day.

Tomorrow is 4 miles... I may have to walk more than I run, but it will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment