Monday, February 7, 2011

Beautiful Sunday Run

Yesterday was a lazy Sunday. We had a "snow day" on Friday, so no work. (Meaning we got about an inch of snow on the ground.) I didn't do much that day. On Saturday, I worked most of the day, and took the dogs for a nice run/walk around the neighborhood. I did 4 miles total in about an hour... definitely more running than walking, but I walked fast!

Then came Sunday. I slept in until about 8:30, and then T and I lazed around the house for while.  It was a nice crisp 59* when we went to the park so I could run. T played with the dogs, while I went on the trails. I wanted to do at least 7. I pulled off 10! Now, for those of you who are amazing at following training plans, this doesn't seem like a big deal. I am not one of those people. 10 continuous running miles is the most I have ever done outside of a race. I was so proud of myself. I did them slowly... finished in a little under 2 hours, but I did them. Woo hoo!

Also, I forgot about 2 miles I did at the gym before that last personal training session.

Total Mileage: 44/1000
(January: 30; February 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment