Monday, April 18, 2011

Hitting the Road

I am not putting stress on myself to run a certain distance on certain days. Right now, it's more important to just get moving consistently now. On Saturday, while T and a friend (my personal training buddy in fact!) flopped on the couch to watch Star Trek, I dragged my behind out with the dog and ran a 5K. It wasn't that fast, but it was solid and steady and I feel good doing it.

Yesterday, despite my best intentions, I did not make it to the gym. T and I did walk around the block twice, but that was the extent of it.

So today, after a 12 hour work day, off to the gym I went! I went on the treadmill for a super easy 3 mile jog while I watched an episode of No Ordinary Family.  (I highly recommend if you haven't seen it.)

Total Mileage: 91.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment