Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Registered for the Nike Women's Marathon!!!

It's official.. I am doing the Nike Women's Marathon. I have just a few days over 6 months to get in shape for the big day on October 16th. I finally went to the gym for the first time in a long time on Sunday, did an easy 30 minutes on the elliptical and read by the pool. Not impressive, but it's something.

My plan between now and June (when my life becomes a little more manageable) is to start getting my base back up. I don't think I going to write a formal plan for that because I never seem to follow the plans and then I get frustrated! So I'm just going to concentrate on going to the gym more, and just getting my strength back up.

Mileage Update: T and I ran/walked a local 10K just for fun...
Total Mileage: 82.5/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment