Friday, February 5, 2010

3 Miles: Not as Planned

After work yesterday I met T at the gym with the plan to do 3 miles on the treadmill. I had not had a great day and was just generally grumpy. My legs felt tight and I wanted to do anything but run. So I trudged through a mile, then we stretched and headed to the pool. There we played. We played catch, we raced down water slides (yes, my gym does rock), we play catch while sliding down water slides! I needed play time :-)

So today... I had to do the remaining 2 miles. I got home, changed, and headed out quickly before dinner. I did 1.75 in 16 minutes for a 9:04 pace. The Garmin wasn't working right and only had me recorded at .72 miles, so I had to google map it.

I'm going to count that as 3 and just add a little onto tomorrow's 3 miler. T is working the day shift, so he should be out of the house by 6:15am. I have to leave for work at 9am, so that should give me plenty of time to run 3.25 and have time to prep for the day. I'll get next week's running plan hammered out this weekend as well.

Mileage Goal: 25/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment