Monday, February 8, 2010

Saturday Yes... Sunday No

Saturday I got up with T a little after 6am. While he left for work, I putted around a little watching SuperNanny and working on a report until the sun came up. Then I headed out and did a nice slow 3.25 mile run around the neighborhood. While it was slow, I was happy to have done it.

The rest of Saturday was busy... I worked from 9:30-4:45, then went off to scrapbook for the night.

Sunday I woke up feeling miserable... my throat hurt and I could not stop sneezing. After lots of medication, I felt just well enough to run a couple of quick errands with T then curl up on the couch. Needless to say the 7-8 mile run did not happen.

Tonight I am babysitting right after work until 11pm or so, so I won't get to run today either.

So tomorrow... I need to do some major make up running!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog when FL-Jess wrote her guest post. Congrats on finishing a marathon, but I definitely agree with you I think half marathon training is better for my lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete