Monday, March 23, 2009

Staying Somewhat on Track

So I've been running, almost on the plan I set. Last week, I got in my Tuesday 3 miler (on Tuesday) and Wednesdays hard 3 miler on Thursday (3.1 miles: 27 min, ~8:42 pace) The third 3 miler never happened...

This weekend was supposed to be 7 miles. T and I went to the gym last night, running a little late, and I did a nice slow 5.5 mph jog while he did weights. When he got back I had done 5 miles. I stopped there... we were having people over... excuses I know!

Tomorrow is a 3 miler, easy; Wednesday is 4 miles, and Thursday is 3 again. This weekend drops to 5 I think...

Then I have to decide what 18 week program I am going to do. I am going to do the Hal Higdon Novice... or get bold and try to do the Intermediate... (which might be setting myself up to fail)

Stay tuned....!

1 comment:

  1. great job on the week! i have heard really good things about hal's plans.

    ReplyDelete