Saturday, January 10, 2009

Actually did it...

I had planned to do the 40-50 minute run today.  After working from 8:45-5:30, and sneezing from allergies all day I was not in the mood to run.  Although, only one or two (if any!) people read this, I still felt bad about having to write that I didn't run.

So I ran.

I tried to do a little bit of interval running (or tempo, still figuring out the difference).  For the first 25 minutes, I would do a slow job for one song, then a quicker run for the next song.  After that, I just slowly upped my speed every few minutes.

I ended up doing 4 miles in 40 minutes.  And now I know I nice flat 4 mi course!  :-)

Tomorrow is supposed to be hills, 5-7 miles total (so warmup, hills, cool down, etc.)  I'm starting a free trial at T's gym as well. 

1 comment: