Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moving towards a stronger training

Went to the gym yesterday after work... according to the plan it was a 40-50 minute run.  So I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, then 25 minutes on the bike.  I followed it up with some stretching and some abs.  T went to the gym in the morning and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, then a lot of weight training.  

Today is 20-30 minutes of running.  I'm going to try running for another 10-15 minutes on the treadmill (slowly) at the gym today.  Then I'll finish the rest on the ellptical or the bike.  T is working today, so he'll try to get some XT done at the station.  It just depends how busy it is.

The biggest move towards a stronger training was food shopping yesterday.  I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of fish, some more veggies, rice instead of pasta.  Tonight T and I are having cod (I think) that's marinated and cheese risotto and green beans.  Yummy :-)

Here's to a pain free run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment