Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still a No Go on the Ankle

Yesterday, I met my friend A at the gym. He has decided to do the marathon and is following a navy seals training plan. A is a big Type A. :-)

I decided to give jogging a shot... I ran for 10 minutes at 5mph pace, then walked the remained of the mile. The ankle didn't quite feel normal. It was a little achy by the end. So I'm going to stay off it a little longer.

Today is supposed to be a 40-50 minute run, so I'm going to aim for 4-5 miles on the elliptical. Also, I found this exciting Training For SF Marathon shirts on the website!

The ankle thing is really frustrating. The worst I've ever injured myself was a jammed finger in middle school. Now when I start training for the toughest physical challenge I've ever done, I hurt myself. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment